CH-47F Unit Maintenance Test Pilot (UMTP)
Engineering / Technical
1339528 1307175 AD.PZ.A12_Lvl_3_Instructor_Pilot.pdf (PDF, 225KB)
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are now recruiting for the position of a CH-47F Unit Maintenance Test Pilot (UMTP) in Townsville.
The BDA CH-47F UMTP is primarily responsible for the conduct of Maintenance Test/Check Flights (MT/CF) as required by the CH-47F Maintenance Organisation (MO). The CH-47F UMTP has a secondary responsibility to support Initial and Recurrent Evaluation (IE/RE) of the CH-47F Transportable Flight Proficiency Simulator (TFPS) as a Simulator Reference Pilot and a tertiary responsibility to support other tasking as directed by the 5th Aviation Regiment (5 Avn Regt) Chain of Command (CoC) as a qualified CH-47F Pilot.
- Promoting a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring compliance with OHS policies and procedures, WHS, ADF and local instructions.
- Complying with 5 Avn Regt Orders, Instructions and Publications (OIP).
- Contributing to improvements in the performance of the team (and the organisation generally) by proposing solutions to problems and more effective methods of work.
- Being available and competent to act as Aircraft Captain (AC) or Co-Pilot (CP) on scheduled MT/CF and ad-hoc MT/CF, as required.
- Providing mentorship and direction for the development of subordinate UMTPs where appropriate or directed.
- Completing tasks associated with maintenance or check flights as appropriate, required or directed
Simulator Reference Pilot responsibilities:
- Being available and competent to act as a Simulator Reference Pilot supporting IE/RE tasks, conducting objective and subjective evaluations of the TFPS IAW the TFPS Management Plan as scheduled or directed.
CH-47F Pilot responsibilities:
Being available and competent to act as AC or CP conducting tasks within the limitations of qualifications and flight authorisation.
- Have held, within the previous 12 months, a CH-47F UMTP Qualification with a minimum of 100 hours as Aircraft Captain (any type), and either 10 hours Aircraft Captain on type, 10 hours ICUS MTF on type (post UMTP course), or a combination of both.
- Simulator Reference Pilot Qualification.
- Have held, within the previous 12 months, a CH-47F Pilot Category (min CH-47F Pilot Category C).
- Have held, within the previous 12 months, a CH-47F Instrument Rating.
- Have held, within the previous 12 months, a CH-47F NVD Qualification.
- CASA CPL-H.
- Current CLASS 1 Medical.
- Current CASA ASIC.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of relevant AAAvn OIP.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully interact with co-workers, maintaining productive working relationships to meet team, business unit and organisational goals.
- Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
- Able to speak, read and write fluent English.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance of Non-Vetted Level 1 (NVL1).
- 50 hours of CH-47F Maintenance Flying experience.
- CH-47F Command Instrument Rating.
- CH-47F NVD Command qualification.
- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Office skills.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|