UH-60 Instructor Pilot / Maintenance Evaluator
Job ID AS20202403-43499
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: UH60 Maintenance Evaluator
Job Code: AS20202403-43499
Job Location: Fort Rucker, AL
The UH60 Maintenance Evaluator (ME) instructs and evaluates performance and competence and serves as mentor/trainer/ professional developer to students. Training is conducted in accordance with the Army Aircrew Training Manual and applicable training requirements. MEs conduct pre-flight, flight briefings, and post-flight debriefings, as well as after action reviews (AAR) to ensure student pilots have a thorough understanding and comprehension of the training materials. Maintenance Test Pilot training consists of basic and advanced Maintenance Test Pilot tasks and Maneuvers in accordance with the MTPC POI as well as end of stage check rides. The ME provides academic and classroom instruction on aircraft systems, training maneuvers, procedures, and other flight related subjects.
- U.S. Army-qualified IP/MTP/ME in the UH60.
- Shall have aircraft experience at company level or higher as an IP/MTP.
- Five plus years as an aviator with last UH60 flight within the previous 12-months (Currency/refresher/qualification training may be provided on as needed basis).
- Minimum applicable aircraft experience: 2,000 total hours, 250 MTP hours, and either 50 ME hours or two years of experience performing operational duties as an ME.
- Graduate of the US Army UH60 Instructor Pilot/Methods of Instruction Course/Maintenance Test Pilot Course.
- Must be previously designated by the US Army as a Maintenance Evaluator.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|