Aviation Safety Officer
OSF Healthcare •
Peoria, Illinois, USA
The Aviation Safety Officer plans, implements, and coordinates safety and environmental programs and ensures compliance with required regulations, procedures and policies with primary focus on aviation. Facilitates identification of safety and environmental risks and promotes reduction or elimination of potential accidents, occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths and safety-related financial losses. Conducts safety assistance visits and training to ensure implementation of and compliance with safety directives.
The Aviation Safety Officer performs duties as line pilot for shifts as required at all OSF Aviation bases.
- High School/GED
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft
- FAA Instrument Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Second Class Medical
- 2000 Hours Total Flight Time
- 1800 Hours Helicopter Pilot in Command
- 100 Hours Helicopter Night Unaided
- 75 Hours Instrument / Hood (50 helicopter in flight)
- 500 Hours Cross Country
- 500 Hours Turbine Helicopter
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft software.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree
- Knowledgeable ofEPA, NTSB and other applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Familiar with aircraft accident investigation and reporting.
- Flight Experience
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 2000 Hours Helicopter Pilot in Command
- EC-145 Experience
- Night Vision Goggle Experience
- Previous Civilian Helicopter Air Ambulance Experience
- Helicopter ATP
- Experience in the technical field of aviation safety and accident prevention and experience in use of DOD, FAA, NTSB, or ICAO documentation
- Working knowledge of OSHA and Environmental regulations is required.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
530 NE Glen Oak Ave.
Peoria, Illinois 61615 USA
OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of 13 acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing.
OSF also has…
Group medical, dental, and vision plan.
Section 125 medical plan.
Employer paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Voluntary supplemental life insurance.
Short term disability.
Voluntary long term disability insurance.
Matching 401(k) plan.
Holiday and additional pay at a rate of time and one-half the base hourly rate.
22 days vacation per year.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|