[Update: The title. /Admin]
25 Sept 2020
CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Flight Instructor – Helicopter Category
The Heliwest Group has been delivering state of the art aviation and engineering services to its clients since 1992. Heliwest has grown into one of Australasia’s leading helicopter companies and is now the largest onshore helicopter operator in Western Australia.
Heliwest offers a broad range of helicopter services to a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Mining and government. Tasking conducted includes remote area surveys, EMS, offshore, sling work, powerlines, pipelines, fires and flight training.
The Heliwest flight training school has been operative for over two decades and provided career pathways for hundreds of student pilots, while maintaining an exemplary safety record.
Heliwest require a casual Perth-based Flight Instructor to join our Part 141 Training Organisation, with the potential to additionally support charter and airwork operations.
Working as part of our team the role is a Flight Instructor – it will primarily involve conduct of ab initio training. The successful applicant will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging
- The opportunity for additional flight training and operational endorsements
- A friendly and professional work environment
- The support of highly experienced colleagues
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 2 Instructor Rating – Helicopter Category (or the holder of a Grade 3 with required aeronautical experience for the issue of a Grade 2 training endorsement)
- Robinson R22 & R44 experience
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Low level training endorsement
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- GTE Endorsement
- B206 and/or AS350 experience
- Any additional operational ratings and experience will be looked upon favourably (e.g. sling, aerial application, fire experience, NVFR etc.)
Heliwest is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
This position contains Safety Sensitive Aviation Activities (SSAA) and is subject to drug and alcohol screening in accordance with Part 99 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations including random workplace testing.
Please forward your application, including a covering letter and resume in Word or PDF format detailing qualification and experience and at least two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|