15 Sept 2020
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Hospitality & Tourism
As the Helicopter Pilot you will be responsible for ensuring all operations comply with the CASA standards and regulations, develop fight plans, and provide specialist aviation operations.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A commercial helicopter pilots License and a minimum of 2000 hours total rotary wing flying experience with the minimum of 1000 hours
- Experience with Robinson 44 (non turbine)
- Sound knowledge of the Kimberley region
- Highly developed aviation skills particularly in remote terrain
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a close nit team in all aspects of the role
- Willingness to working on deck and assisting crew members with cleaning etc when away or on downtime
If this sound like you and you are looking for an exciting challenge Apply now.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|