UH-60 Mechanic – Hangar Mechanics
Timberline Helicopters, Inc. •
Sandpoint, Idaho, USA
Hangar mechanics support heavy maintenance activities on UH-60A helicopters including scheduled and major unscheduled maintenance events in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and company procedures in FAA 145 repair station. Starting hourly wage is industry competitive and dependent upon experience.
Schedule is typically 40 hour/week.
Timberline Helicopters, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on UH-60A helicopters. 5 Years UH-60 with heavy maintenance experience preferred.
- A&P license and clean driving record required.
- Must own basic set of hand tools to
- Maintain assigned aircraft and complete the required logbook entries in accordance with FAA regulations and company procedures.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling skills required.
- Computer skills are required to complete
electronic reporting and utilize electronic manuals.
- Must be able to work in a field environment as a team member.
- Must participate effectively in the company Safety Management System.
- Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s
License with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and random drug and alcohol testing.
Dental, and Life Insurance
resume with cover letter. Please include three personal or professional references. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview (no phone calls please).
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Timberline Helicopters, Inc.
1926 Industrial Drive
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 USA
Timberline Helicopters is a precision lift helicopter operator providing utility, logging, construction and firefighting services to government and civil customers throughout the U.S. We are also a Part 145-certificated repair station with headquarters…
Full Time Employees are offered: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,AFLAC, 401K
Sikorsky, McDonnell Douglas, Kaman
K-1200, UH-60A, MD500/530
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|