AEL 142 Tift Co., GA – Line Pilot
Tifton, GA 31794
Minimum Flight Hours Required
HAA (Helicopter Air Ambulance)
Off-Duty Housing Provided!
Responsible for all operations involving company aircraft, is in compliance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, Part 135, Air Evac EMS Operations Manual and all state or municipal regulations
Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with the Aircraft Flight Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, the Air Evac Operations Manual, and any state or municipal regulation; thus ensuring safe, efficient mission completion
Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
Follows all company policies and procedures
Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter certificate
- Class I or II Medical Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Previous HAA experience preferred
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours helicopter time
- 1000 hours helicopter pilot in command time
- 500 hours turbine
- 100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided as long as the pilot has 100 hours aided (if assigned to a NVG base/aircraft)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 230 pound weight limit with flight suit and boots
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to work in outside weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to blood-borne pathogens or airborne particles
- Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts; Frequently exposed to vibrations/turbulence and exposed to loud noise levels requiring headphones while in-flight
- Read and carry out complicated instructions.
- Work well as a member of a team while under pressure.
Air Evac is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.
Time Type (Portal Searching)
Source: Just Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|