AEL 042 Forrest City, AR – Line Pilot (20 Percent Geo Mod)
Air Evac Lifeteam •
Forrest City, Arkansas, USA
Off-Duty Housing Provided!
Responsible for all operations involving company aircraft, is in compliance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, Part 135, Air Evac EMS Operations Manual and all state or municipal regulations
Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with the Aircraft Flight Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, the Air Evac Operations Manual, and any state or municipal regulation; thus ensuring safe, efficient mission completion
Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
Follows all company policies and procedures
Other duties as assigned
school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter certificate
- Class I or II Medical Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Previous HAA experience preferred
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours helicopter time
- 1000 hours helicopter pilot in command time
- 500 hours turbine
- 100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided as long as the pilot has 100 hours aided (if assigned to a NVG base/aircraft)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND
- 230 pound weight limit with flight suit and boots
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Required to work in outside weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to blood-borne pathogens or airborne particles
- Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts; Frequently exposed to vibrations/turbulence and exposed to loud noise levels requiring headphones while in-flight
- Read and carry out complicated instructions.
- Work well as a member of a team while under pressure.
Air Evac is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.
Time Type (Portal Searching)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Air Evac Lifeteam
1001 Boardwalk Springs Place
O’Fallon, Missouri 63368 USA
Air Evac Lifeteam is part of the Global Medical Response (GMR) family of companies. GMR is the industry-leading air, ground, managed medical transportation and community, industrial/specialty and wildland fire services organization.
DID YOU KNOW?
The line pilot schedule rotates seven days on/seven days off, with 12-hour day/night shifts; we provide base housing for the 7-day hitch; and, there are opportunities for base transfers and career progression, as well as workover shifts.
AMTs – Not only are you working in a purpose-driven career, our Aviation Maintenance Technicians have a flexible work schedule and workover shifts are available. AMT’s can explore career advancement, as well as opportunities to transfer between bases.
Visit us at www.lifeteam.net to see a listing of our company benefits.
Bell Helicopter, Airbus
Bell Helicopter – B206L4, B407/GX/GXP/GXi Airbus – EC130T2
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|