Airworthiness Engineer Australia
Job no: JJAK05000
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Closing Date: Sunday 1 November 2020
PHI International (previously HNZ) has established itself as a premier helicopter-transport provider in offshore operations in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and throughout Asia, and is a growing part of the PHI Group of companies.
PHI International Australia are looking for an experienced Engineer to support Australian operations. Reporting to the HAAMC and the Engineering and Airworthiness Manager, the Airworthiness Engineer is responsible for both Australian and International fleet management, where the same fleet type operates in separate global theatres.
This role would suit an Engineer with excellent relationship management skills, an in-depth knowledge of AU CASA, NZ CAA, EASA and other regulators as well as a strong focus on safety and efficiency that align with PHI International’s Core Values; Safe, Efficient, Quality Service.
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to, are as follows;
- The control of all maintenance carried out on the aircraft and aircraft component, either scheduled or unscheduled
- The development, organisation and supervision of all activities and procedures specified in the maintenance control manual
- The transfer of an aircraft’s maintenance records to a new Certificate of Registration holder for the aircraft
- The investigation of all defects in the aircraft that come to the attention of the aircraft’s maintenance organisation
- In conjunction with the HAAMC, Engineering and Airworthiness Manager, and the Maintenance Planning and Reliability Engineer, ensure the implementation of the outcomes of an approved reliability program
We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications;
- Year 12 (ATAR) and an applicable Tertiary education
- Hold an Aero skills certificate IV (Mechanical or Avionic)
- Qualified and acceptable to CASA and CAA as AWE / MC to perform maintenance planning and control functions
- Highly proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Software (RAMCO, WINAIR, AeroTrack, CAMP, etc)
On the job training will be initiated for the successful candidate, to develop and enhance the skills required for an Airworthiness Engineer.
If you have sound judgement, strong work initiative, good communication skills and have the relevant experience, please both register and apply at the PHI International Career Centre, https://phi-int.currentjobs.co/Job.
If you have any questions about the details of this position, please do not hesitate to contact Herman Fourie (HAAMC AU) on +61 455 773 431 or Paul Trask (Engineering and Airworthiness Manager International) on +64 21 478 065.
Applications close on Sunday 1 November 2020.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|