Summit Helicopters •
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International, International
- Reports directly to Site Manager. The technician shall possess the experience and knowledge to inspect, maintain, adjust aircrew flight equipment such as flight helmets, flotation devices, survival kits, helmet mounted devices, aircrew night vision and other ocular systems, and other types of aircrew life support equipment (ALSE).
- Installs and removes aircraft-installed ALSE.
- Uses various types of test equipment to conduct reliability testing on ALSE.
- Maintains inspection and accountability documentation on ALSE issued to aircrews or prepositioned on aircraft.
- Must be able to perform Over-the-Shoulder training of SA maintenance technicians and sign off trainee OJT Training Folder task accomplishments. 6- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International 11447 International
Summit Helicopters, Inc. has been serving the helicopter industry since 1980, placing a premium on attending to our customers needs with the highest level of professionalism, quality, and service. Throughout the 30 years of operating and maintaining helicopters…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|