Taiga Helicopters (1993) Ltd. is a Whitecourt, AB based company that has been in business for over 25 yrs. We maintain a fleet of Bell 206 & Astar 350D (LTS) helicopters.
We are looking to recruit a full time AME, with the option of advancement, for our thriving operations immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply & follow Taiga Helicopters Approved Maintenance Policy Manual;
- Disassemble, inspect, record discrepancies, recommend & record methods of repair;
- Oversee & participate in the repair of parts and components;
- Ensure accuracy & traceability of parts that are removed or installed on aircraft;
- Ensure all applicable airworthiness requirements are met;
- Perform other work assigned.
Experience & Education:
- Valid AME Transport Canada License;
- Minimum 5 yrs experience;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
- Ability to troubleshoot & repair aircraft;
- Proven working knowledge with general aircraft repair, fabrication and/or installation;
- Must have strong English (written & spoken) communication skills.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable);
- Health Spending Account;
- Shift Work (Optional/Negotiable);
- Year round, Full Time position;
- Short Term accommodations available.
Please email resumes to email@example.com. Cover letters not required.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|