Baker Avionics •
Grants Pass, Oregon, USA
Part 145 Repair Station looking for an Avionics Technician to install and troubleshoot various avionics systems. This is a key position to get on the ground floor of a new but growing and dynamic aviation company based out of the Grants Pass Airport.
- Installation, repair, and troubleshooting of various Avionics systems
- Maintain the avionics shop in a clean and organized manner
- Be a problem solver and constructively offer new ideas
- Adhere to FAA Part 145 Repair Station practices
- Be able to effectively communicate with other employees, and customers
- Present a positive professional attitude and appearance
- Experience with avionics systems in single and multi-engine airplanes, and helicopters
- Strong Computer Skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with avionics installations and repair of avionics systems in general aviation aircraft
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Able to read, write, and understand the English Language
- Understand & interpret wiring diagrams and installation manuals
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to follow directions
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
800 Brookside Blvd
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526 USA
BECAUSE EXPERIENCE MATTERS
FAA CRS #7IER634D
Southern Oregon’s Premier Avionics FAA Certified
Repair Station for all of your Avionics needs.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|