Precision Heli-Support •
Mesa, Arizona, USA
A well-established small Avionics Shop is looking for an Avionics Manager and Installer. The Avionics Shop performs installations and repairs on Helicopters and General Aviation Airplanes
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage avionics shop in aspects (tools, employees, FAA, etc.)
- Quote and schedule work for the shop
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies on the aircraft or on test bench
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, ramp testers or voltmeters.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinate work with that of engineers, technicians, and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Must provide own basic hand tools.
- Occasional travel required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- FAA Airframe & Power Plant Certificate preferred but not required.
- Completion of formal maintenance/avionics training on aircraft is desired.
- Ability to read, write English and interpret technical duties is required.
- Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
Experience/Requirements and Physical Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years avionics experience on avionics test bench and fixed wing aircraft and/or rotor wing, single and multiengine piston & turboprop.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to see aircraft in flight, read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, etc.
401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid PTO, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Life insurance, Short term and long-term disability, Full Holiday Schedule and more.
This company, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans status, or sexual orientation. All selection, hiring, and promotion decisions will be based on valid job related requirements consistent with performance of the essential functions of the position. This policy is in keeping with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Acts, as amended, and other applicable federal and state laws.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given qualified to the Corporation’s Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3130 N Oakland
Mesa, Arizona 85215 USA
Precision Heli-Support, LLC (PHS) is a 100% Alaskan Native Corporation, FAA Part 145 Repair Station located in Mesa, AZ. Owned by The Kuskokwim Corporation, PHS operates as part of the TUMEQ LLC family of companies. PHS has the flexibility to operate…
Bell UH-1, 407
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|