LICENSED AIRCRAFT ENGINEER – AW139
POSTED ON :
CLOSING DATE :
The allocation of certifying staff to designated maintenance tasks in Line and Base maintenance is the responsibility of the LAE Engineer A&C, who controls production and maintenance. On allocation to a task, certifying staff are responsible to the relevant supervisor for:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Supervise technicians and operatives in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures.
- Complete the documentation for nominated tasks.
- Advise supervisory staff of concerns regarding defects, safety and procedures
- Ensure that secondary duties are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and that good housekeeping standards are maintained in nominated areas
- Ensure that the equipment used during maintenance is returned to designated areas on completion of the task/s
- Issue certifications within the scope of authorisations held and in accordance with Company procedures
- Actively encourage practices that promote flight safety during his daily activities.
- Act as supervisor when requested or required.
- Any other duties as required by direct Supervisor.
Qualification and Experiences
- Possess Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence issued under the provision of ICAO Annex II in Airframe and Power Plant with all categories, or unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1.3 and/or B2 Licence.
- Applicants should have appropriate experience on type and manufacturer’s airframe & engine course certificates.
- Candidates must hold type rating on AW139 and be able to demonstrate recent experiences not less than three(3) years. Holder of dual or multiple aircraft type ratings will be an added advantage.
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed and updated CV, AME Licence with the aircraft type rating/s mentioned above, type rating course certificates, attested/authenticated educational certificates, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15 November 2020
Source: Careers – Gulf Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|