Maritime (Alaska) •
Homer, Alaska, USA
Maritime Helicopters is currently accepting resumes for full time Bell 206L, 407, 412, BO-105 and AW119 Hangar/Field mechanics.
Positions are primarily assigned to work at our Alaska bases, Fairbanks or Homer, Mon -Fri.
Traveling field assignments are required (Note-field pay applies).
Duties include daily, unscheduled, scheduled and annual inspections. Other projects as assigned.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment. Supplemental insurance AFLAC
- 401K Travel Benefits
- First 90 days in state, full housing with cooking facilities provided.
- Access to company vehicles
- Competitive wages
- Field Pay Incentives
- Annual increases
- Paid Time Off for Holidays
The following verifiable qualifications are preferred but not mandatory:
- 3 years of helicopter experience in the last 5 years.
- A minimum of 1 year of maintaining a Bell 206L, AW119, 407, 412 or BO-105 series aircraft in the last 5 years.
- 206L/407/412/BO-105 component overhaul experience.
- FAA Part 135 and Part 145 Repair Station experience.
Please address all the above requirements on your resume, as well as any professional
Further information regarding our company can be found at www.maritimehelicopters.com
Field work required
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3520 FAA Road
Homer, Alaska 99603 USA
Maritime Helicopters operates an on-demand fleet of 18 aircraft consisting of Bell 206L series, Bell 407, Bell 412HP, BO-105 and AW119 helicopters. We offer service across the entire State of Alaska from our bases in Homer, Fairbanks, Kodiak, Nikiski…
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K for full-time employees.
Bell Helicopter (Textron)
BHT 412HP, BHT 407, BHT 206L Series, BO-105, AW119
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|