A&P Mechanic/USFS Carded/Cardable
HeloAir, Inc •
Richmond, Virginia, USA
HeloAir, Inc is actively looking for an Airframe and Powerplant mechanic with Bell 206 B & L model and 407 experience. The maintenance position being offered requires a minimum of 2 years experience maintaining 407’s and 2 years as a licensed mechanic.
Qualified applicants will work primarily out of our Richmond Virginia hangar.
During fire seasons travel will be required on a scheduled basis.
Benefits package is included.
Interested applicants MUST have the following:
- Must be a team player.
- Current or Previously carded USFS A&P mechanic.
- A minimum of 2 years experience on the Bell 407.
- A minimum of 2 years as an A&P mechanic.
- Some away from base (field) work during fire season.
- Able to work unsupervised at times.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Be motivated and adaptable.
- Be willing to learn and share your knowledge with the team.
- Some travel is required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5721 Gulfstream Road
Richmond, Virginia 23250 USA
HeloAir, Inc., a leading Mid-Atlantic Helicopter Charter Management Company and is based in Richmond, VA. We have contracts in Virginia, Georgia, Florida, New Jersey, Idaho and California. We offer charter and management services to a variety of clients…
Full Medical and Dental, liberal Vacation policy. HeloAir is a family friendly company.
Bell 206 BIII
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|