Utility Pilot BH206B, MD500E, Cessna 172 (Local Housing)
Rome, NY 13441-4903
Minimum Certification Required
Commercial Pilot With Instrument
Minimum Flight Hours Required
All Other Helicopter Jobs
Job Start Date
From $65,000 To $72,000
Ready for a change??….and desire to work in a small professional operation?
Are you tired of watching TV in the pilots lounge? Desire to build time in a turbine aircraft for future employment? OR just Love moving the sticks 4-6 hours per day. THEN APPLY HERE and NOW!
Aviation Services Unlimited d.b.a Uniflight Global Flight Services, is a FAR 91/135 Operator based in Rome, New York for over 35 years. ASU offers an opportunity for a Commercial Rotorcraft Helicopter – Instrument and CSEL pilot for long term employment. Dual rated a plus.
WE ARE VETERAN Friendly!
- Ideal candidate will have some FAR 135 experience, a current CFI and a desire to learn the light utility niche while flying 300 – 350 hours per year.
- Time building opportunity for future RW or FW employment.
- ASU operates 3 BH206B’s and 1 MD500E helicopter.
- Cessna 172P for Pipeline patrols and logistics support.
Our work includes Vegetation, LiDAR, IR and Mine Surveys, Utility Grid Post Storm patrols and an occasional photo flight or Charter. This is an opportunity for a 14/14 (Contract), 7/7 or 5/2 schedule, after completing all training requirements in house on your way to a FAR 135.293/299 evaluation.
** ASU offers local housing.
** Uniflight Global offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and 15 days paid time off (PTO). Please visit us at: asuhelicopter.com
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- MUST POSSESS FAA Comm Helicopter License with Instrument
- Current Commercial RW experience within last 12 mos. (documented)
- 1500 hours total in a helicopters
- FITWE / Powerline Patrol Exp
- *500 hours turbine helicopter
- *100 hours PIC in BH206B/L/OH58 or MD500
- 50 hours night
- 200 hours cross country
- Aerial Application Experience
- 100 hours experience in Powerline or Pipeline Patrol
- Fixed Wing CMEL or CSEL and current, or willing to upgrade to CSEL.
- FW/RW Dual Rated with a minimum of 400 SEL hrs.
- Must possess and demonstrate above average MSOFFICE skills.
- Must continue educational betterment in relation to 91/135 operations.
- Possess a strong basis of knowledge regarding all FAR 91/135 regulations.
- Must perform competently and professionally in all PIC duties day and night IAW Company GOM and OpSpecs.
- Only qualified candidates will receive a phone interview.
- Adaptable, safety oriented with professional attitude.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We LOVE Veterans!
** Please submit a cover letter with references, and a one page summary of your aviation career, qualifications, and training to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Just Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|