A&P Field Mechanic
Air Resources Helicopters, Inc. •
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Inspection and repair of helicopter and components.
- Removal, reinstallation and replacement of major components
- USFS/DOI contract coverage as Mechanic/Fuel Truck Driver.
- Field travel will be required.
- A&P Certificate
- Commercial driver’s license with hazmat endorsement (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain a USFS/DOI mechanic card
- At least 12 months experience as an A&P mechanic maintaining helicopters
- At least 1 full season of experience under “field” conditions within the previous 10 years
- At least 3 months experience maintaining a Bell 407 or Airbus AS 350 away from an operators principle base of operations
- High quality standard with attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask, excellent customer service.
- Card-able experience with AS350 and BH407
- Documented factory training.
- Component overhaul including: main rotor hub assemblies, main transmission, gear boxes, swashplate assemblies, tail rotor gear boxes, and tail rotor assemblies.
- Bell and/or Airbus/Eurocopter factory training a plus.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Air Resources Helicopters, Inc.
37350 Sky Canyon Drive
Murrieta, California 92563 USA
Air Resources Helicopters Incorporated provides safe, reliable, and cost-effective aviation services throughout the country. Since the start of ARHI in 1991, the company, its helicopters, and pilots have satisfied a broad range of discerning customer…
Bell 407, Bell 407HP, AS 350 B3 and AS 350 FX2, UH1H
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|