Senior Pilot Live Line x 3 (Transmission Division) Grand Central Airport
Position : Senior Pilot Live Line (Transmission Division) Grand Central Airport
Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade : G16
Area of Speacialization : To provide specialist helicopter services for Eskom
Department : Aviation
Business Unit : Works Planning and Centralised Services
Location : South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number : 5000964092JSG
Closing Date : 10/19/2020
• Valid RSA Commercial Pilot License (Helicopter)
• Under – slung and night flying rating
• Maintenance and test flight rating
• Helicopter Instructor’s Rating Grade 2 will be an added advantage
• Helicopter flight – Hours: Total 2000, Pilot in Command 1500, Turbine Helicopters 1000
• 5 Years’ experience – flying aspects
Skills and Competencies
• Vertical Reference Long Line (Internal Training)
• Inspections and Audits (Internal Training)
• Self-Starter, reliable, goal driven, customer focused and ability to function in a challenging environment..
• Dynamic, hardworking and able to withstand work pressure. Enthusiastic and able to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Strong sense of self-believe and integrity.
• Good communication skills (written and oral) in English
• Safely conducts live line operations in accordance with the approved Helicopter operating procedures and Transmission Live Work Standards, guidelines and instructions
• Flies a helicopter in conformance with all SACAA regulations
• Ensures customer satisfaction
• Maintains administrative efficiency in order to affect accurate invoicing
• Contributes to overall Company efficiency
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|