JOB POSTING: 2020 – 082
JOB TITLE: CH47 Aircraft Component Technician
COMPANY: Coulson Aircrane Ltd.
REPORTS TO: Component Shop Manager – Port Alberni, BC
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Coulson Aviation is expanding and looking to add new team members to its Components shop. Reporting to the Component Shop Manager, we are looking for an experienced CH47 Aircraft Component Technician to join our team. This incumbent will be working on the maintenance and overhaul of CH47 Fleet Aircraft Dynamic Components and as such, must have a strong technical background, is detail orientated, focused on quality and safety, and able to meet target dates. Travel may be required to support the operational aircraft.
This full-time position is based at Coulson Aircrane Ltd.’s airport facility in Port Alberni, BC.
• Work in the Coulson Aircrane components shop performing overhaul/repairs on CH47 and additional fleetwide dynamic components as required
• Report to the Component Shop Manager and assess the needs of the day
• Support of the operational aircraft as required, this includes travel and working in field conditions when required
• Other duties as required appointed by the Component Shop Manager
• 3-5 Years of hands of CH47 aircraft maintenance experience or industry related experience
• Previous S61/CH47 component overhaul experience
• Strong Troubleshooting/Problem Solving Skills
• Good “Hands On” Tool Skills
• Ability to read and understand technical maintenance publications and follow procedures set forth in the manuals
• Excellent listening, verbal, & communication skills
• Good record keeping/organizational skills
• Ability to work in a shop environment as part of a team or independently
• Valid Driver’s License
• Valid passport and ability to travel internationally
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please quote “2020-082 – CH47 Aircraft Component Technician” in the subject line of your application.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In addition to a competitive salary, Coulson provides excellent benefits as part of its Total Compensation Package. These include medical and dental benefits, pension, and the possibility for bonuses. Moreover, Coulson Group values and strongly encourages its employees to maintain a positive Work-Life Balance, creating an environment that champions creativity and autonomy.
We are proud of our team and encourage a respectful workplace where everyone is treated with dignity and all ideas are welcome. Moreover, we support growth within the company and provide opportunities for advancement.
We support diversity, equity, and a workplace that is free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any element of the competition process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|