Summit Helicopters •
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International, International
- The Chief Inspector is responsible to the Program Manager for the inspection of all maintenance, repair, and modification of aircraft, engines, and rotor blades, performed at SA facilities.
- Responsible for directing the SUMMIT’S Quality Department’s QA personnel and ensuring that all inspections are properly performed on all completed aircraft maintenance before it is released for flight and that proper inspection records, reports, and forms used are properly executed.
- Responsible for maintaining a current file of pertinent FAA specifications and Airworthiness Directives. Additionally ensures technical data maintained by SUMMIT is kept current. The material will consist of manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, Service Bulletins, and related Aeronautical manuals.
- Responsible for assisting GSAC in the development and implementation of the Quality Assurance Program (QAP). As a minimum, ensure a QA database is maintained with trend analysis capability; ensure a process is in place for control and administration of technical publications; and publish a QA summary of activities. The QAP shall also include an internal audit process designed to assess the peripheral programs and areas managed by SUMMIT (e.g. FOD and Tool Control Program, Employee Training Program, Flight line procedures, Safety procedures).
- Performs annual evaluations on SUMMIT QA personnel to ensure that individuals continue to perform their assigned duties and responsibilities at acceptable standards.
- Ensures a comprehensive safety conscious and customer service oriented maintenance department is maintained.
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of directly related experience, a current FAA Airframe & Power plant mechanics license, Inspection Authorization Certificate (or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment), and a Bachelor’s Degree in an aviation-related discipline is preferred.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International 11447 International
Summit Helicopters, Inc. has been serving the helicopter industry since 1980, placing a premium on attending to our customers needs with the highest level of professionalism, quality, and service. Throughout the 30 years of operating and maintaining helicopters…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|