Ground Test Equipment Design Engineer
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. •
Stratford, Connecticut, USA
- Design equipment and facilities to support ground test operations.
- Types of facilities to be engineered include component fatigue and static test machines, rotor and transmission test stands for performance and acceptance testing, power system test beds, airframe / landing gear drop test, airframe shake tests and aircraft tie-down facilities.
- Responsibility spans from conceptual design to the operational product including resolution of all issues related to design, structural analysis, procurement, fabrication, installation and operation.
- In addition, the candidate may also be assigned to the oversight of the detail design and planning process as well as the support of subsequent documentation at the manufacturing, assembly and installation level
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technology
- Require knowledge of mechanical design and documentation practices, understanding specifications, engineering mathematics and manufacturing practices.
- Excellent written and oral skills as well as personal computer literacy using three-dimensional design tools (CATIA V4 or V5) and Microsoft Office products will be required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc.
2646 Highway 109, Suite 207
Wildwood, Missouri 63040 USA
Celebrating our 35th Anniversary, Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc is a premier provider of Engineering, Information Technology and Professional Staffing services. Since Apollo’s inception in 1983 it has been our mission and commitment to provide the…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|