Heli Aviation •
Tampa, Florida, USA
Seeking IMMEDIATE full-time (part-time) 91.147 Tour Pilot/CFI for flyVENTURE’s Tampa, FL location.
- 4-5 days per week; $125 per day + tips.
- Aircraft Type: Robinson R44 Raven II.
- Approx. 20-50 hours per month actual flying (depending on seasonal fluctuations).
- Qualified candidates may be used for other commercial jobs on MD500 and/or Bell 206L-3. However, your main aircraft will be the R44.
- Also accepting resumes for part-time Pilots/CFI’s for 1-3 days/wk @ $125/day + tips.
- Full-time position is a 12 month minimum contract, but prefer longer-term commitment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all piloting, operational processes, and procedures (no cowboy pilots!)
- Punctual, organized, clean appearance, maximum 200 pound flight weight
- Professional, friendly personality and laid-back manner is a must
- Conduct thorough pre-flight of aircraft
- Answer company phone calls, give information regarding flights, and input passenger information into online booking system
- Greet and escort passengers to aircraft
- Accept cash/credit card payments from passengers
- Safely load and unload aircraft
- Operate flights according to local, state, federal, and company regulations to ensure flight safety
- Knowledge of Class-B airspace operations
- Able to handle in-flight emergencies with calm and correct actions
- Single pilot operation – must be self-sufficient and able to manage normal day-to-day operations by taking phone calls, managing online bookings, loading/unloading passengers, marketing, etc.
- Safely fuel aircraft
- Wash aircraft daily
- Other small duties as assigned
Please submit resume, cover, and breakdown of hours to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this website. Specify whether applying for FT or PT position. Please, no phone calls.
- 250 hour TT in helicopters
- 100 hours in Robinson aircraft, of which are
- 50 hours in Robinson R44
Hold at least a Class 2 Medical
Hold a current Commercial Rotorcraft-Helicopter Certificate
Hold a current Rotorcraft Flight Instructor Certificate and authorized to instruct in Robinson helicopters (preferred but not mandatory!)
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S
- Must live within 60 miles of Tampa, FL or willing to relocate
- Knowledge of applicable FAR, and environmental regulations
- Excellent vision and coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform service operations outside in the Florida heat
- Basic computer skills
- Must possess the ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs routinely and safely, and
occasionally heavier items
- Ability to work self-directed
- Must pass pre-employment FAA DOT drug test and participate in random
- No accidents or incidents
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
825 Severn Ave
Tampa, Florida 33606 USA
Heli Aviation is an FAA 133, 135 and 137 flight service provider, located in Tampa, FL. Our sister company flyVENTURE is a door-off sightseeing tour operator, located in Tampa, Sarasota and Naples.
Bell 206L Series
Robinson R22 Series
Robinson R44 Series
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|