Helicopter Engineer LAME B1.3
Argonaut Marine Group
19 Oct 2020
Mackay & Coalfields
The Aviator Group is seeking a suitably qualified helicopter engineering professional to join our Helicentre engineering team in Mackay, with the potential of additional bases in the coming months in line with planned business growth.
About the business
The Aviator Group has established itself as a leading provider of specialist Helicopter Marine Pilot Transfer (HMPT) services in Australia. The Group also undertakes Search and Rescue (SAR), executive charter and utility services to a diverse customer base. Aviator operates from bases at Mackay, Hay Point, Gladstone, with further bases planned soon.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Base Engineer, you will be a trusted and valued member of the Helicentre Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide a high standard of day-today aircraft engineering and support to ensure high serviceability and dispatch reliability rate of the fleet
- Interstate travel will be necessary on an occasional basis.
- The position offers a great working environment.
- Relevant training courses and professional development is supported.
- Above award remuneration.
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a CASA B 1.3 LAME licence
- Airframe and Engine licence categories applicable to EC135 desirable
- PW 206/7, Arrius and or Arriel engine experience advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to assist, guide, and mentor maintenance personnel will be highly regarded
- Be familiar with CASA regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your resume, a brief cover letter addressing the criteria listed above and contact details with a minimum of two references.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|