A&P Helicopter Technician -(EC145C2/EC145C2e)-GunersenAIR-LAC2-DEC-IA
Metro Aviation, Inc. •
Decorah, Iowa, United States
Metro Aviation is seeking anA&P Helicopter Base Technicianwith exceptional EC145C2 / EC145C2e helicopter skills at Decorah, IA in the GundersenAIRprogram.
Metro Aviation is driven by its safety culture and demonstrates that commitmentto safety by providing its Technicians with industry-leading training and modern,well-equipped shops.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share ourpassion for safety and excellence in operations.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs and modifications to airframes and engines in accordance with manufacturers maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, the Metro Aviation General Operations Manual and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Actively incorporates safety in all maintenance activities in accordance with the Metro Aviation Safety Management System.
- Plans and manages scheduled maintenance activity effectively.
- Manages base inventory, parts ordering, stock levels, core returns, shipping, and receiving of parts and materials.
- Responsible to be available promptly on call during nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary.
- Performs engine and engine component troubleshooting, replacement and rigging.
- Performs main and tail rotor track and balance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft avionics and electrical systems.
- Works independently without immediate supervision.
- Maintains a safe and airworthy aircraft at all times.
Aviation Maintenance Technician Minimum Preferred Qualifications
Rotor Wing or Fixed Wing Technicians
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- Detail-oriented. Self-Starter. Team player.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
- Three years’ experience working with the turbine-powered rotor or fixed-wing experience.
- Prefer three years of specific model aircraft experience
- Prefer three years of Part 135 field experience
- Sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
- Effective maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
- Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
- Requires the ability to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work outdoors and/or in potentially extreme cold and hot temperatures dependent upon location.
- Bending, squatting, kneeling, sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Frequent usage of hands, wrists, shoulders, and back is necessary.
- Comfortable working on ladders and or work stands of 12 feet or less and small spaces.
- Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (High Visibility clothing, Ear protection, safety glasses) when required.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
While performing duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals. Work around machinery with moving parts. Specialized PPE may be required. The noise level in the work environment typically is usually moderate.
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Metro Aviation, Inc.
P.O. Box 7008
Shreveport, Louisiana 71137 USA
Few companies can provide the many services, dedication, stability and excellence that Metro Aviation offers when it comes to owning and operating aircraft. Metro Aviation currently operates more than 140 aircraft for more than 36 programs in 18 states…
Metro Aviation offers an exceptional benefit package inclusive of: 100% Company paid Medical/Dental premiums, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Basic Life & AD&D and Short Term Disability. A sick time allotment and vacation allotment is also given. 7 Paid holidays, an Employee Development program consisting of college tuition reimbursement for qualified courses and a company sponsored 401K with a 75% match on up to 7% of an employee’s gross salary.
Bell, Airbus, Pilatus, Beechcraft, Cessna Citation.
B407GX, EC130B4, AS350B2, AS350B3, BK117B1, BK117B2, BK117C1, BK117C2, BK117C2e, EC135 Series, EC135 w/Helionix, EC145 Series, EC145e, PC12-45, PC12-47, BE90, B200, C560 and LR75.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|