Line Maintenance· Work on aircraft and aircraft components as per Work Order, whilst respecting any restriction applicable.
· Ensure all safety regulations are followed
· Report any safety hazard and mandatory reportable occurrence via the NHV occurrence reporting system.
· Ensure correct following and performing of all maintenance instructions as detailed in the approved maintenance data and ensure correct following of all MOE procedures.
· Report if any procedure is inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous.
· Record all performed maintenance in the work file and ensure all tasks are properly certified.
· Raise non-routine tasks or defect entries in the system for all unscheduled findings.
· Ensure Independent Inspections are performed on all safety critical tasks.
· Properly label and separate all removed components and ensure all installed components have the proper airworthiness documents available.
· Apply all tool, POL and consumable control procedures.
· Keep the work space clean and tidy and keep the tools and equipment in good working order.
· Ensure, together with all engineers, a variable & flexible work planning & work roster based on business needs that supports & realizes business continuity.
· Ensure maintenance is completed before due and within the appropriate time scales to protect the operational needs.
· Ensure, based on pilot & other relevant information, daily problem analysis & problem solving.
· Ensure briefing & debriefing of pilots and Senior Station Engineer.
· Ensure, in cooperation with NHV Supply Chain and supporting departments that the necessary maintenance material & spare parts are present on site at the planned moment.
· Report daily on the maintenance situation to the Senior Station Engineer.