Helicopter Operations Support, SME*
- Full Time W/Benefits Ret Match
- Location : Location
- US-MT-Malmstrom AFB
- Security Clearance
Overview/ Job Responsibilities
*** Please note, this position is currently in the proposal stage ***
Provide operational support to bed-down management activities to Major Command and Installation-level organizations in support of the MH-139 helicopter and other new weapons systems.
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support integration of all aspects of the MH-139 Grey Wolf between host base and HQ AFGSC, including but not limited to: Flight Training Unit (FTU)operations, Operations Squadron operations, Operations Support Squadron functions, Simulator operations, and exercise development and coordination.
- Support integration of Technical Order and AFI compliance between host wing and HQ AFGSC and other outside agencies,as required.
- Coordinate, advise and implement mission operations and training requirements, systems, and timelines in accordance with Higher Headquarters Requirements.
- Minimum of five (5) years of qualified USAF helicopter Pilot experience.
- Previously Mission Qualified for USAF Helicopter Missile duty, with a minimum of 1 operational tour.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelors’ Degree
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret, US Citizen
- Graduate of Flight Instructor Course (FIC), Centralized Flight Instructor Course (CFIC), Pilot Instructor Training (PIT), or any equivalent USAF Flight Instructor Course.
About Sev1Tech LLC
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: [See the source link below. /Admin]
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|