· Ensure all safety regulations are followed.
· Report any safety hazard and mandatory reportable occurrence via the NHV occurrence reporting system.
· Basic tasks in Line Maintenance, in compliance with the requirements as described in the regulations: refueling, towing, baggage loading and other line activities;
· Ensure that all these line maintenance tasks carried out to helicopters meet the standard of the BCAA/EASA and M.O.E. instructions;
· Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales to ensure provision of a serviceable aircraft to meet the operational need;
· Assist the licensed engineers in trouble shooting;
· Assist the licensed engineers in correct handling of maintenance tasks – final check to be done by the licensed engineers.
· Properly label and separate all removed components and ensure all installed components have the proper airworthiness documents available.
· Apply all tool, POL and consumable control procedures.
· Keep the work space clean and tidy and keep the tools and equipment in good working order.
· Ensure, together with all engineers, a variable & flexible work planning & work roster based on business needs that supports & realizes business continuity.
· Ensure maintenance is completed before due and within the appropriate time scales to protect the operational needs.
· Ensure, in cooperation with NHV Supply Chain, Store that the necessary maintenance material & spare parts are present on site at the planned moment: consumables, limited service stock, work material, material needed for normal day-to-day line maintenance, exceptional material supplied for exceptional line maintenance or small repair tasks;
· Report daily to the licensed engineer on completion of tasks.