Avionics Technician Apprentice
Era Helicopters LLC •
Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Era Helicopters, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristow Group is currently looking for qualified candidates for the Avionics Apprentice Technician position. This Avionics Apprentice position works a 4 on 3 off schedule (Monday through Thursday) in support of Era’s BSEE contracts based in Lake Charles, LA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplishing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with policies, procedures and specifications as set forth in the Company’s and the manufacturers’ manuals and with provisions of the Federal Air Regulations;
• Properly signing, recording and assuming responsibility for all work he/she performs as described in the RSM;
• Owning and maintaining a basic set of standard and metric aircraft quality tooling sufficient or specific for the shop or floor area in which he/she is assigned; • Properly and efficiently using all Company tools, parts, equipment and materials;
• If work is to continue to a following shift, providing a detailed and complete report of work progression for tie in with his/her relief;
• Keeping up to date with manual changes, policy changes and rules concerning general conduct.
• Maintaining an attitude of alertness concerning possible unsafe or hazardous practices by him/her or other personnel which might be injurious to life or property; • Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area to include personal and shop equipment;
• Ensuring the Shop Lead or designee, is immediately aware of aircraft irregularities (i.e. major maintenance discrepancies, project schedule delays, record discrepancies or emergencies).
• Read and understand drawings, schematics, aircraft manuals, etc;
• Motivated, Self-Starter capable of maintaining an efficient work pace;
• Be able to work both as part of a team as well as independently;
• Be flexible as this job requires travel to include International as needed;
• Be able to work overtime as required;
• Willing to relocate to Lake Charles;
• Three (3) to five (5) years Avionics/Electrical experience preferred but not required.
• Must be willing and able to get a Passport and Visa as required.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Vet/Disability
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Era Helicopters LLC
P. O. Box 6550
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70607 USA
Era Helicopters is a global Helicopter Company and Repair Station with operational headquarters in Lake Charles, Louisiana and Anchorage, Alaska. The company fleet consists of 150+ Helicopters operating in the Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, and International…
Era offers a full comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401 k plan and employee stock purchase plan. In addition to our competitive pay structure, we offer an annual increase on your anniversary date and performance bonus incentives at the year-end.
Eurocopter, AgustaWestland, Sikorsky
Eurocopter EC135, AS350, EC225 / Agusta A-109, A-119, AW139/ Bell 212, 412 / Sikorsky S-76, S-92.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|