Component Overhaul Mechanic
Rotorcraft Support, Inc. •
Fillmore, California, USA
We are seeking an individual who is able to perform Bell component overhaul in accordance with applicable FAA, manufacturers’ and RSI regulations, policies and procedures to the highest standards possible. The individual will coordinate with RSI’s Quality Control Manager, D.O.M. and office staff to ensure timely completion of projects.
Position Available: Full-time Component Overhaul Mechanic
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Component Teardown, cleaning, inspection, repairs, modifications, testing and reassembly in accordance with FAA Regulations and Manufactures Maintenance Procedures/Instructions and monitor parts and consumables for traceability.
- Perform records research to determine applicability, compliance, technical date and applicable FAA Airworthiness Directive and Manufacturer Service Bulletins. Computer proficiency is a must.
- Candidate must possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, possess sound judgment, and strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize a heavy work load to a high degree of accuracy and efficiency while multitasking in a fast paced work environment.
- The successful applicant must provide own tools appropriate for the position; maintain shop equipment, tools and publications to a high standard; demonstrate proficiency in aircraft workmanship standards and knowledge of aircraft tooling.
- Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
Education and/or Experience:
Prior experience working in a Component shop is required. Applicants with prior Bell component overhaul experience will be given preference. Factory Component Overhaul training is a plus.
Rotorcraft Support, Inc. has a state-of-the-art helicopter maintenance facility located in beautiful Fillmore, Ventura County, CA. We provide an entire array of support services, including sales, examinations, repair, upgrades, and component overhaul, exchanges, and warranties. We are a Factory Authorized Service Center for Bell, Airbus, Sikorsky, MD, Robinson, and Leonardo Helicopters. We have provided superior service to the aviation industry since 1986. We take pride in our ongoing commitment to safety, reliability and excellence.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, vacation pay, sick leave, holiday pay, and 401K with company matching funds.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Rotorcraft Support, Inc.
67 D STREET
Fillmore, California 93015 USA
Rotorcraft Support, Inc. has a state-of-the-art helicopter maintenance facility located in beautiful Fillmore, California. We provide an entire array of support services, including sales, examinations, repair, upgrades, and component overhaul, exchanges…
Excellent salary and benefits for mechanics with commercial experience.(medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We are a Factory Authorized Service Center for Bell Helicopters, Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Agusta – Leonardo.
B206B, B206L, AS350, AS355, R-22, and A109 among many others
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|