Emergency Airlift •
Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA
Leasing, Inc. is seeking an experienced, licensed A&P mechanic who is self-motivated with the ability to multi-task. We perform in-house maintenance on a fleet of corporate aircraft and helicopters including Falcon 50 and 900, Learjet, Citation, Hawker 800XP, Commander and Agusta. The ideal candidate can perform inspections and work discrepancies unsupervised.
- Ensure all task assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer’s manual and FAA accepted or approved data.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to minimize aircraft downtime.
- Maintain a comprehensive record system of all maintenance work performed on each aircraft.
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawling’s.
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean, and safe condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 401K (after 90 days)
- Health and Dental (after 30 days)
Individual must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
EAL Leasing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Ability to troubleshoot various systems and identify faults.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hold a valid A&P license
- 4 years of experience on aircraft required.
- Must have own tools.
- Some travel may be required.
- Willing to relocate to Klamath Falls Or.
- Part 135 experience preferred.
- Valid passport a plus.
- Military background a plus.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
2901 Airport Way
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603 USA
Health Insurance, 401K
commander, Dassault, Learjet
LR-35; Lear 55; Commander 690; Falcon 50; Falcon 900; Hawker 800XP
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|