Job no: JUAM05002
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Closing Date: Sunday 8th November 2020
- Nelson, New Zealand
- Full time permanent role
PHI International (formerly HNZ) has established itself as a premier helicopter-transport provider in offshore operations in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and throughout Asia, and is a growing part of the PHI Group of companies.
We are currently taking applications from aircraft engineers or technical specialists with the appropriate background and skill-set who would be a good fit for our newly created role of HUMS (Health & Usage Monitoring System) Specialist.
The HUMS Specialist will work within the Technical Team and report to the Fleet Support Managers (two). The primary focus of the role will be on supporting our international fleet and work within a larger HUMS team established in the US but will be stationed in Nelson.
We are looking for a motivated individual with the following skill-set:
- HUMS knowledge & experience
- An Oil & Gas background in the helicopter industry
- Analytical skills for interpretation and presentation of data.
- Competent with a range of IT systems, with a proven background and knowledge in management of secure data transfer and storage.
- Flexibility with shifts, if necessary (this position will require a late day coverage)
- Preferably holds a B2 helicopter engineering licence
- A Leonardo and/or Sikorsky and/or Airbus experience or type rating would be an advantage
The successful applicant will possess the core competencies that align with our company’s Core Values; Safe, Efficient, Quality Service.
If you have sound judgement, strong initiative and the relevant experience we are looking for please register and apply on our Career Centre, http://www.hnzglobal.com/careers.
If you have any questions about the details of the position, please contact Mark Butchart on +64 21 277 3159.
Applications close on Sunday 8th November 2020.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|