Job title: First Officer – Helicopter/Jet
Department / Division: Aircraft Administration / Corporate Aviation
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Corporate Flight team at Amway, provides aircraft services to Amway Owners, Amway executives, and other dignitaries. This team is known for polish, professionalism, and service, in the air and on the ground. This is a world class flight department setting the highest standards of professionalism, safety and customer service for over fifty years. This team works collaboratively to deliver a superior flight experience, offering safety and comfort to all passengers. Your flexibility to accommodate business needs, and your emotional intelligence to adapt to a variety of situations and individuals, will be valued on this team. You will support global travel, flying an average of 14 days a month, with extended overnights required.
How you would contribute to the role:
If you are a professional corporate pilot, and have experience flying in a global environment, this role may be for you! You will ensure safety as a priority, and will be responsible for the overall operation of the aircraft, passengers, and crew. You will ensure that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations, and will prepare the aircraft for flight by pre-fight inspections, flight planning, routings, fuel requirements, airport requirements, and traffic control. This is a critical role, as your decisions have direct impact on all passenger and crew safety. This role will have you gone many weekends and some holidays but will offer abundant experiences. If you seek a role that offers a premier travel experience, without the hassle of airport terminals, hotel shuttles, commuting, or jump-seats, consider this role!
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years, 3000 hours flight time, 1000 hours in helicopters, dual rated with an ATP and type certification in a jet aircraft
- Class I medical certification
- FCC Radio License, Valid Driver’s License, and current valid Passport
- Ability to work most weekends and holidays, and the ability to support a schedule of approximately 14 days a month away
- Extensive instrument time and experience in high density operations.
- Extensive experience with off airport and confined area helicopter operations.
- High standards for passenger safety, and passenger accommodations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business Management, or a related area preferred
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
Source: First Officer – Helicopter/Jet
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|