Sheet Metal Technician
Summit Helicopters •
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International, International
- Assemble, install, and connect parts, fittings, and assemblies on aircraft, using layout tools, hand tools, power tools, and fasteners such as bolts, screws, rivets, and clamps.
- Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic material, according to product specifications.
- Fabricate or alter parts, drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, and installations for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, and micrometers.
- Determine project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions. 7- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International 11447 International
Summit Helicopters, Inc. has been serving the helicopter industry since 1980, placing a premium on attending to our customers needs with the highest level of professionalism, quality, and service. Throughout the 30 years of operating and maintaining helicopters…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|