[Application deadline is 15 October 2020. /Admin]
Americas > Trinidad
- Preference will be given to Citizens and/or Residents of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
- 5 O’ Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- Must be able to perform detailed evaluation of Airframe to identify structural/corrosion damage and apply repair procedures from applicable OEM structural repair Manuals.
- In the absence of documented repair procedures, has the skills to record damage using measurement devices, and submit to the OEM for expanded repair procedures.
- Reads and interprets repair procedures from manuals, bulletins, blueprints, sketches, modification requirements, and engineered drawings.
- Operates machinery, such as box and pan break, foot shear, roller, shrinker/stretcher, band saw, and necessary hand tools.
- Ability to fabricate Sheetmetal repairs using methods such as cutting, bending, and forming of various metallic flat stock.
- Ability to perform complex Sheetmetal repairs and or replacement of longerons, stringers, bulkheads, and honeycomb panels.
- Able to perform aircraft painting for repairs performed on the aircraft.
- Must be proficient in performing various Composite repairs using proper methods and tooling as required.
- Removes and treats corrosion as necessary to prevent premature deterioration of Airframe structures.
- Documents all repairs as necessary according to regulatory requirements.
- Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components.
- Provide assistance to aircraft technicians and mechanics on various tasks.
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft.
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced.
- Maintain and keep track of all the maintenance records.
- Maintain the supplies and perform preventive maintenance.
- Preference will be given to TTCAA A&C Rotorcraft (Turbine Engines) Rated
- AW139 A&C Type Rated engineers would be a benefit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work a 28/28 rotationApplicants can apply through our career portal
Applications should reach
NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 15TH, 2020
Bristow Caribbean Limited
is an equal opportunity employer.
Unsuitable Applications Will Not Be Acknowledged.
Applicants are also required to submit a copy of their applications to:
Chief Manpower Officer
Ministry of Labour & Small Micro Enterprises Development
50-54 Duke Place
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|