Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (VFR)(B407GX)-University of Utah AirMed-TOO-UT
Metro Aviation, Inc.
Metro Aviation is seeking a Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (VFR/PIC)(B407GX) in Tooele, UT for our University of Utah AirMed program.
We are driven by a safety culture and demonstrate that commitment to safety by providing our pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well-equipped aircraft.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on / 7 day off work schedule.
- First ClassMedical Certificate
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- Total Helicopter Flight Time = 2,500 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours
- Night Flight Time= 200 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time=100 hours helicopter instrument or simulated flight time
- Turbine Helicopter = 1000 hours
- Factory approved or equivalent ground and flight school in assignedhelicopter
- Instrument qualified and current in assigned helicopter(s)
- 10 hours in type, five(5) of which must be at night
- Commercial certificate required; ATP preferred
Rotor Wing Desired Experience
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready weight.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking. Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting. Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height. Ability to hear routine aircraft noises. Maintains a “duty” weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) for Rotor Wing (Helicopter) operations. Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested.It requiresclose and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical). Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|