Cherokee Nation Aerospace & Defense (CNAD) has more than 40 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing, and its facilities have delivered on wide-ranging projects from helicopter wire harnesses to a truss for the International Space Station. We are a contract manufacturer and integrator of electro-mechanical assemblies, including distribution, kitting and the manufacturing of cable and wire harness assemblies. CNAD can manage every aspect of a project, from fabrication and machining to integration and assembly. CNAD is a tribally owned SBA 8(a)/SDB and HUBZone company that offers government agencies the option to award sole-source contracts, delivering a more flexible and efficient method to manage resources on projects of all sizes.
CNAD is ISO9000:2000 and AS 9100 certified and can serve as a prime contractor on Department of Defense contracts or as a sub-contractor to large aerospace primes. We have the unique ability to team with other Cherokee sister companies or work with teaming partners to accommodate large, complex contract opportunities.
The Contractor shall have one (1) Chief Pilot responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all phases of flight operations. The Chief Pilot shall be centrally located and readily available to the Government Flight Representative (GFR) to coordinate the requirements of AR 95-20 and the contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Contractor flight crewmembers shall annually demonstrate their ability to perform assigned crew duties in all aircraft models flown in accordance with the criteria for standardization/evaluation of flight crewmembers in the Government approved Contractor’s Procedures.
- Contractor pilots shall successfully complete an annual maintenance test pilot (MP) evaluation IAW the criteria for standardization/evaluation of flight crewmembers in the Government approved Contractor’s Procedures (maneuver standards are as stated in Aircrew Training Manual).
- At the direction of the GFR, the MP evaluations shall be given by those Contractor pilots qualified as maintenance test flight evaluators (ME) or by the Government.
- At the direction of the GFR, the Contractor pilot flight proficiency is subject to random evaluation by an agent of the Government.
- The Contractor shall prepare a Technical Inspection, Authorization, Taxi, Run-up, Aerial Flight, and Test Pilot Report.
- Report information is compiled from the required bimonthly (twice a month) DCMA Form 644 IAW AR 95-20and DI-MISC-80508, CDRL A045.
- Contractor shall submit report on company letter head a list of personnel authorized to sign designated documents.
- The memorandum shall contain: Name of Personnel, Position of Personnel, Authorized Documents, Email Address.
No Supervisory/management authority
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Contractor pilots shall meet the qualification requirements of AR 95-20.
- All pilots shall meet the requirements of FAA instrument certification; no waivers shall be granted.
- (MP) shall have successfully completed MTPC.
- Pilots flying UH-60, aircraft must be a MTPC graduate in the particular aircraft prior to assuming Pilot-In-Command (PC) and MP duties in those aircraft.
- All Contractor pilots shall undergo and successfully complete initially and annually thereafter, a flight physical IAW AR 95-20 and service guidance contained in AR 40-501.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Contractor pilots shall not perform flight duties after receiving treatment, medication, or drugs until properly cleared by a designated medical examiner. Further, the Government reserves the right to have Contractor pilots examined at US Army medical facility when deemed necessary.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal – a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses – is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|