UH-60 A,L,M Qualified Maintenance Test Pilot, Fort Indiantown Gap, PA, US ID#18832
Cherokee Nation Aerospace & Defense is a contract manufacturer and integrator of electro-mechanical assemblies, including distribution, kitting and the manufacturing of cable and wire harness assemblies. The CNAD manufacturing team is experienced with projects that require expertise in medium to complex integration of ground support, test, flight hardware and armament systems. CNAD is ISO9000:2000 and AS 9100 certified and can serve as a prime contractor on Department of Defense contracts or as a sub-contractor to large aerospace primes. CNAD has the unique ability to team with other Cherokee owned tribal companies or partner with other companies to accommodate large complex contract opportunities. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNAD is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all phases of flight operations. The Pilot shall be centrally located and readily available to the Government Flight Representative (GFR) to coordinate the requirements of AR 95-20 and the contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Contractor flight crewmembers shall annually demonstrate their ability to perform assigned crew duties in all aircraft models flown in accordance with the criteria for standardization/evaluation of flight crewmembers in the Government approved Contractor’s Procedures.
- Contractor pilots shall successfully complete an annual maintenance test pilot (MP) evaluation IAW the criteria for standardization/evaluation of flight crewmembers in the Government approved Contractor’s Procedures (maneuver standards are as stated in Aircrew Training Manual).
- At the direction of the GFR, the MP evaluations shall be given by those Contractor pilots qualified as maintenance test flight evaluators (ME) or by the Government.
- At the direction of the GFR, the Contractor pilot flight proficiency is subject to random evaluation by an agent of the Government.
- The Contractor shall prepare a Technical Inspection, Authorization, Taxi, Run-up, Aerial Flight, and Test Pilot Report.
- Report information is compiled from the required bimonthly (twice a month) DCMA Form 644 IAW AR 95-20and DI-MISC-80508, CDRL A045.
- Contractor shall submit report on company letter head a list of personnel authorized to sign designated documents.
- The memorandum shall contain: Name of Personnel, Position of Personnel, Authorized Documents, Email Address.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
No Supervisory/management authority
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must be qualified mission, type, design, and series of Aircraft. Must have 1000 hours Pilot-in-Command time. Must have FAA commercial pilot or airline transport pilot certificate and the appropriate category and class rating. Contractor maintenance pilots (MP) shall have successfully completed MTPC. Pilots flying UH-60, aircraft must be a MTPC graduate in the particular aircraft prior to assuming Pilot-In-Command (PC) and MP duties in those aircraft.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Contractor pilots shall not perform flight duties after receiving treatment, medication, or drugs until properly cleared by a designated medical examiner. Further, the Government reserves the right to have Contractor pilots examined at US Army medical facility when deemed necessary.
- Contractor pilots shall meet the qualification requirements of AR 95-20. All pilots shall meet the requirements of FAA instrument certification; no waivers shall be granted.
- Contractor pilots shall successfully complete an Initial and annual maintenance test pilot (MP) evaluation IAW the criteria for standardization/evaluation of flight crewmembers in the Government approved Contractor’s Procedures (maneuver standards are as stated in Aircrew Training Manual). At the direction of the GFR, the MP evaluations shall be given by those Contractor pilots qualified as maintenance test flight evaluators (ME) or by the Government. At the direction of the GFR, the Contractor pilot flight proficiency is subject to random evaluation by an agent of the Government.
- Annual FAA Second class flight physical or an Army class 2 FDME.
- Pass a drug screening/background check.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster | EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
This Organization participates in E-verify/Esta Organizacion participa en E-Verify. E-Verify Participation Poster
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|