[Note: Applications must be Australian citizens to meet defence security requirements. Applications close 09/11/2020. /Editor]
HATS Training Manager / Senior Instructor
As an HATS Training Manager, you will provide training management and support for the HATS Program located at Nowra, New South Wales.
This role will ideally suit a Senior Qualified Aircrew Instructor with educational leadership/management experience, who is looking for a unique opportunity to combine their dual passions for aviation and education.
- Governance – Aviation, EHS and Training
- Integration of technical and operational airworthiness to ensure safe and effective operations at the school
- Aviation Regulatory Compliance and Flying Supervision.
- Leading a team of instructors to effectively support the needs of the Commonwealth and provide performance feedback as required to support the Aircrew Training Capability Role.
- Collaborate with the training capability to ensure that the instructor workforce is resourced and suitably qualified.
- Leading SME for all training development and amendment activities.
- Maintain qualification and currency on EC135 helicopter as an Aircrew Instructor. Provide military helicopter instruction and support as required
- Member of the HATS Lead Team
- Military Aircrew Instructor Qualifications
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills – experience and proof of these elements essential
- Operational and technical airworthiness experience and understanding of ADF requirements
- Excellent aviation safety management skills with good knowledge of the ADF Safety Management System
- CERT IV in training and assessment
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation’s most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|