Worldwide Aviation Support Services •
Palm Bay, Florida, USA
Responsible for forecasting scheduled maintenance events, establishment and collection of fleet production metric. Execute scheduled maintenance plans data collection and analysis reflecting fleet availability and reliability. Schedule, prioritize and assign daily shop maintenance activities under the direction of the Production Control Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assign aircraft maintenance jobs, work priorities and establish start/stop times.
– Coordinate with the Logistics regarding parts, requirements
– Manage the controlled exchange program and coordinate with operations on the daily flying schedule.
– Prepare the master Preventive Maintenance schedule of recurring preventive maintenance.
– Create each day’s work orders, distribute work orders to the workshops and support function, compile work order records and create reports for review, trend analysis and presentation at meetings.
– Ensure compliance with customer specifications, quality standards, and government regulations.
– Oversee maintenance, repair, and operation of all assigned systems and supporting infrastructure if assigned.
– Track project compliance with operations policies and procedures, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
– Provide management guidance and control for efficient utilization of assigned personnel,
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– High School diploma or GED.
– Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Knowledge of Army manual 95-1, DA / DoS PAM 738-750/751 and Air Force Technical orders
– Knowledgeable of Department of State or Department of Defense maintenance planning and programming maintenance sections of the certificate holder’s General Maintenance Manual and the Operations Specifications.
– Minimum three (3) years experience on fleet types relevant to the assigned program.
– Good working knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel, Powerpoint) and computerized maintenance tracking programs necessary to perform job functions.
– Must be capable of multitasking.
– Minimum ten (10) years maintenance experience.
– Minimum five (5) years experience on company fleet types.
– Minimum one (1) military tour.
– Production Control in a medium to large MRO or civil airline controlling multiple fixed and rotor wing aircraft.
Job Ident #:
Req No 10581
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Worldwide Aviation Support Services
1 AAR Way
Rockledge, Florida 32955 USA
AAR is an exceptional team of professionals providing global, world-class expeditionary and conventional aviation solutions to the US Department of Defense, other US and foreign government agencies, and commercial customers.
We operate a…
We provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits vary by position, location and business, and may include:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) Plan
- Company-paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Days
CASA, MD Helicopters Inc, M7 Aerospace LP, Eurocopter France, Cessna Aircraft, Sikorsky Company, Bell Helicopter Textron, Bombardier
C212, C235, MD530FF, Metro 23, C208B, Bell 412, Dash 8, UH1
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|