R44 Pilot/Ground Crew Position available in Geelong
With Victoria coming out of the Covid-19 lockdown Geelong Helicopters has a vacancy for a Helicopter Pilot/ground crew for tourism and charter operations around Geelong and Bellarine.
To be considered, applicants must hold the following minimum qualifications:
- Australian CPL (H)
- Class 1 Medical
- Current SEHFR
- R44 Rating and 30 – 50 hours on type
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Have a 100% Safety Record last 5 Years
- Able to get qualifications.
- Float rating (able to get within the first 2 months).
- HUET Course (able to get within the first 2-4 months).
- CRM/Wire Course (able to get within the first 6 months).
- AS350 Turbine endorsement
- Social media savvy
- Low Level rating.
This position would suit someone who has a Customer Service/Tourism background and enjoys working with people whilst showcasing the Bellarine region.
The applicant should have a high dress standard, be a good communicator as well as having attention to detail.
The position initially would be part time leading to full time for the right applicant, remuneration will be based on experience and will be at or above award wages.
The position would require working on weekends and public holidays along with most tourism businesses.
Please send your Resume and a photo outlining your aviation experience, background and references to: [See the source link below. /Admin]
Source: Pilot Required-Victoria
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|