Full Time Regular
Prof. – VFR Captains
Houma, LA, US
Era Helicopters LLC is continuously seeking top talent to join our team. Applications are now being accepted for VFR and IFR PICs, as well as IFR SIC helicopter pilots to provide support to the offshore oil & gas industry. All qualified applicants can submit an application and resume by applying to the link below. Applications are reviewed based on business needs and individual qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates their assigned aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in strict compliance with Era operational standards and all applicable regulations;
- Places safety and customer service at the forefront in everything they do, both inside and outside the aircraft;
- Maintains situational awareness throughout the entire operational region with respect to weather conditions, NOTAMs, sea state and customer offshore facility status;
- Manages passenger movements, aircraft movements, briefings and baggage loading to ensure safety and compliance;
- Completes necessary flight planning paperwork, preflight, fueling and oversight of manifesting to ensure compliance;
- Maintains with accuracy both electronic and paper records to include journey logs, personal flight and duty sheets, and aircraft technical logbook times;
- Reports all aircraft mechanical irregularities by entering them in the aircraft paper and electronic technical log and ensures aircraft is airworthy before, during and after all flights;
- Facilitates communications with the customer and ensures Era is represented in a professional manner;
- Primarily works in the GOM offshore region, but remains available for dispatch to other locations to include, international assignments in accordance with business needs;
- Stays up to date on all Era operational and safety procedures; and
- Complies with other duties and assignments as determined by the Lead Pilot / Operations Manager.
- Applicants applying for this position are required to meet the minimum requirements as outlined by (14 CFR 135.243);
- Each applicant is required to hold a 1st class medical certificate;
- Each applicant will be required to complete the position’s screening questionnaire to determine eligibility for consideration;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Must be organized and be able to work with a large and varied workload;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team;
- Each applicant is required to hold an FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate, with a Helicopter Instrument rating;
- 1 Year in the Offshore Oil and Gas environment;
- 1,500 hours PIC helicopter;
- 100 hours offshore; and
- 100 hours within the preceding 12 months.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|