Helicopter Pilot – Utility
Summit Helicopter •
Pacoima, California, USA
Summit is a full-service helicopter provider specializing in the utility and powerline markets. We are looking for motivated, professional individuals who operate well in a team environment. Summit is currently seeking a powerline/utility field pilot. We operate a variety of helicopters including: Eurocopter, MD and Sikorsky.
Field pilots typically work a 21/21 schedule.
Good attitude and interpersonal skills. The ability to maintain a positive rapport with other employees, our customers and the general public. The ability to work in adverse weather conditions for extended periods of time. Must be proficient with all lengths of longline up to 150’.
- Operate Company aircraft in a safe manner;
- Anticipate client and crew needs to continually improve the level of support and service;
- Work with other crewmembers and the customer to support their missions and expectations;
- Conduct preflight and post flight inspections;
- Conduct pre-job safety briefings;Serve as active member of the Summit team, its vision, mission and values;
- Uphold current company policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot;Participates in meetings, training and check-rides outside of the regular assigned shift;Maintains safety as the primary concern;
- Completes and submits all requires Company paperwork;
- 2,500 Hours
- PIC Time 1,000 Hours
- Turbine Time 1,000 Hours
- Utility Experience
- MD 500/530 Time
- Powerline Construction Experience
- SocklinePlatform and/or HEC135
- Rotorcraft – Commercial
- Class I or II Medical
Summit offers a competitive benefit package including health insurance and 401K plan.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
This position requires pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and is also subject to random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion screening.
All qualified applicants will be considered for the above position regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
No Phone Calls
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
12653 Osborne St
Pacoima, California 91331 USA
Summit Helicopter, is a Full-service helicopter provider specializing in the utility and powerline markets. We are looking for motivated, professional individuals who operate well in a team environment. Summit is currently seeking powerline/utility field…
21/21 Schedule, 401K, Health Insurance
Eurocopter, MD Helicopters, Sikorsky
AS350, MD500/530, S-58T
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|