Maintenance Test Pilot Rotary Wing (CH-47)
Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA
AECOM is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Test Pilot Rotary Wing (CH-47) position at Fort Wainwright.
1) Pilot’s aircraft and serves as aircraft Pilot in Command when accomplishing maintenance test flight acceptance and support missions as prescribed by customer requirements.
2) Plan mission and obtains briefing information on purpose of flight test, weather, operation procedures, intelligence and special instructions.
3 Prepare flight plans considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, aircraft, crew capabilities, threats, operational and training requirements and flight procedures.
4) Prepare and file flight clearance.
5) Ensure the aircraft is preflight inspected, loaded, equipped and manned for mission.
6) Inspect engines, fuselage and control surfaces for mechanical and structural soundness.
7) Inspect and test mission equipment for proper operations.
8) Ensures that weight and balance are correct, fuel supply is adequate and survival and rescue equipment is properly stowed.
9) Brief crewmembers and non-crewmembers pm safety and emergency procedures and scope of mission.
10) Pilot operates controls and equipment to take off and land under varying flying conditions. )Perform prescribed test maneuvers, instrument readings and records results and test specifications as prescribed by the contract or customer requirements.
11) Test both normal and emergency functions of systems.
12) Coordinate and direct flight phases of test or support with other aircraft.
13) Maintain flight records and reports observations made during mission.
14) Conduct and supervise training of crewmembers.
15) Orient and brief crewmembers and non-crewmembers on duties and responsibilities, flight operation and mission profile.
16) Maintain proficiency and currency requirements.
17) Provide detailed and effective communications with ground maintenance personnel on results of test or acceptance flights.
18) During non-flight periods is capable of and performs duties of Technical Inspector, inspecting maintenance and modification actions on assigned aircraft.
19) Musts are able to work overtime on weekends as deemed necessary by supervisor.
Graduate of Army Aircraft Maintenance Officers Phase II course (AMOC Phase II) required.
•1000 hours Pilot in Command time with 300 hours in specific MDS with 100 hours of Maintenance Pilot time in MDS required.
•FAA Commercial Pilot rating, with current instrument rating, is required.
•Must have current or have ability to pass and maintain FAA Second Class Flight Physical.
•Must be able to pass hands on flight evaluation for currency.
•Position may require travel.
•Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
$41.94 Year-$41.94 Year
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
20501 Seneca Meadows Pkwy
Germantown, Maryland 20876 USA
Amentum is a premier global government and private-sector partner whose experience, passion and purpose drive mission success. We operate, serve, maintain, protect and support the most discerning and critical programs in Nuclear & Environment, Mission…
We value the unique training and experience military veterans bring to our teams. We currently employ more than nine thousand veterans on projects across the United States and around the world. We provide services to more than 20 agencies of the U.S. federal government, including the Department of Defense, NASA, the Department of Energy, the Department of Homeland Security and intelligence agencies. You can continue to make a difference by putting your military experience to work — there’s no better way to apply your commitment to a better world.
Meet some of our military specialists, and join our global team of industry experts and leaders who help us deliver what others can only imagine.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|