Senior Nonrated Crew Member (FI/SI)
Special Applications Group, LLC •
Fort Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania, USA
Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Flight Line Non-Rated Crewmember CH-47F for the ANG ATSOS program.
- Support flight and academic training in support of contract student training mission
- Participate in aircrew training program
- Maintain training records on formal course students and in ATP records as required for unit, readiness level (RL) progression trainees.
- Provide instruction and evaluation to students IAW Training Support Packages for AATS approved courses of instruction.
- Provide Aircrew Coordination Training-Enhanced (ACT-E) Training IAW with approved course Training Support Package.
- Facilitate pre-mission planning and after action reviews for all flights and simulation periods conducted.
- Complete all aircrew training program (ATP) requirements IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C, AR 95-1, and the applicable dATM.| Participate in No-notice evaluation program.
- Satisfactory completion of an APART IAW with the CH-47 dATM, unit ATP, DCMA INST 8210-1C and AR95-1 is mandatory.
- Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 150 hours experience as a flight crewmember, have previously qualified and served in such capacity during military service
- Flight time and operational experience, will be considered to meet experience stated above based on a records review by the GFR IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C.
- Must satisfactorily complete unit aircrew training program within 9 months maximum of starting work.
- FAA Second Class flight physical required. Army Contractor pilots have the option of maintaining either an annual FAA Second Class Medical Certificate or an Army Class 2 FDME.
- Instructor Training Course (ITC) or ABIC qualified; or successfully graduate from an AATS provided ABIC course within 12 months of start date.
- Must meet instructor qualification requirements as defined by the Aviation proponent and IAW TR 350-10, TR 350-70
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. Come join our dynamic team!
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Special Applications Group, LLC
3710 Corporex Park Dr
Tampa, Florida 33619 USA
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides unparalleled services to DoD, federal law enforcement and commercial customers. We specialize in training development and management, and strategic innovation founded on best practices and…
SAG offers a competitive benefits plan
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|