TH-73 – Contract Instructor Pilot – NAS Whiting Field
Date: Oct 18, 2020
Location: NAS Whiting Field, FL, US, 32570
Company: FlightSafety International
Location: NAS Whiting Field, FL NAS Whiting Field , 32570 , United States (US)
The Contract Instructor Pilot is responsible for ground school and simulator-based training in TH-73 Flight Training Device (FTD), including briefings and debriefings, for U.S. Navy and Allied Nation Pilots attending initial or instructor level helicopter training at NAS Whiting Field. Duties include instructing and measuring training progress of Pilot students who attend the established aircrew training curricula.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Conduct scheduled instructor led/supported training for Training Device and Systems Training (including briefs and debriefs) using traditional and modern tools such as interactive white boards, computers and video projector systems and other multimedia systems.
- Evaluate student training/mission performance as required. Debrief students using full replay/debrief capabilities of the device utilized for the training event. Submit and finalize electronic student grade sheet in approved CNATRA Training or Learning Management System during student debrief.
- Evaluate and record trainer performance IAW established criteria.
- Maintain, assess, and recommend improvements to mission scenarios for effectiveness and currency.
- Review curriculum, assess and recommend improvements to the training program via the appropriate training management officials.
- Provide classroom instruction and recommendations for improvement, to include tests and test materials, lesson plans, interactive courseware, flight training instructions and other guides under the guidelines of course directives.
- Conduct training device operation instruction to personnel as necessary, to include instruction on briefing, debriefing and grading/assessments.
- Conduct training from the Central Control Station (CCS) as required, to include performing Ground, Tower, and Air Traffic Control (ATC) controller duties for Student Naval Aviators (SNAs) training
- Provide academic instruction to include Instructor led lecture discussion for Crew Resource Management (CRM), Instrument Ground School (IGS), etc., and self-paced Computer Aided Instruction (CAI) and Computer Based Training (CBT) in support of courses required.
- Assist with training device inspections and certification programs and other special projects, as required, to include mishap re-creation and testing.
- Requirements may dictate that instructors perform as NATOPS Instrument Evaluators, or Assistant NATOPS Instructors (ANI). Instructors may be designated as a NATOPS Instrument Evaluator or Assistant NATOPS Instructor per OPNAVINST 3710.7 SERIES.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
- Morally and ethically influence others to successfully achieve program goals.
- Fluently read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to interface with students and provide on-the-spot remediation, or determine other courses of action, as necessary.
- Possess basic knowledge of personal computers and software applications, such as word processing applications, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Successfully accomplish an annual internal standardization evaluation.
Education and Formal Training:
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- In order of preference, CI shall be or have been, a CNATRA advanced rotary wing standardization instructor pilot, or, a CANTRA advance rotary wing instructor pilot who held a standardization instructor pilot qualification in their flee aircraft, or a standardization or check ride qualified rotary Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) Instructor Pilot.
- Currently qualified in the AW-119.
- Have flown as a Naval Aviator within the last 10 years of hire date.
- Shall have a minimum of one deployed fleet tour.
- 1000 flying hours in any helicopter.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: Pensacola
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|