S-92 A&P Technician
Summit Helicopters •
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International, International
- Reports directly to Site Manager. The technician shall possess at a minimum an FAA or civil equivalent certification or military aviation experience with the of clearing aircraft for flight equipment discrepancies and four years current experience in their respective disciplines.
- Performs aircraft scheduled and unscheduled inspections and aircraft maintenance to acceptable industry standards that ensures the airworthiness of the applicable aircraft, engine, component or accessory. Accurately identifies and performs required functional checks and support systems test to identify malfunctions and determine serviceability. Effectively employs standard aviation inspection practices for aircraft systems, components, and parts to determine defects, serviceability, and proper installation.
- Ability to detect and isolate malfunctions and to determine when new assemblies, components and parts of aircraft should be installed, reworked, repaired or adjusted.
- Skill in a variety of troubleshooting, defect isolation and repair processes related to airframe and mechanical equipment and multi-component devices composed of interrelated electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies and components.
- Must be able to perform Over-the-Shoulder training of SA maintenance technicians and sign off trainee OJT Training Folder task accomplishments.
- Modifies aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of aircraft aviation, hand, power, pneumatic and special tooling.
- Ensures that all maintenance and repairs are made in accordance with applicable aircraft maintenance manuals, technical orders and specifications within established time frames.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose engine malfunctions through visual observation or by disassembling and measuring parts for deviation from specifications determining methods of repair in accordance with applicable technical requirements.
- Complete repairs to aircraft engines, engine components and accessories in accordance with appropriate technical data, and applicable policies, regulations, and procedures.
- May be required to obtain Ground Support Equipment (GSE) License and perform tasks related to GSE operations.
- Complies with safety requirements. Maintains awareness of the safety procedures and identifies unsafe practices and/or procedures to the supervisor. Promptly reports accidents, injuries and/or safety violations. Uses personal protective equipment and complies with safety and health directives to reduce minor and major injuries.
- Complies with established FOD and Tool Control Procedure regulations on assigned aircraft and related work areas.
- Prepares accurate, complete, and up-to-date aircraft maintenance records of actions taken and ensures that documentation is properly signed and coordinated in a timely manner.
- Performs other normal housekeeping and aircraft support functions as assigned by the Site Manager.
- Participate with the Weight and Balance Examiner during W&B procedures, reviewing directives and technical orders concerning proper weight and balance applicable aircraft maintenance manual.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International 11447 International
Summit Helicopters, Inc. has been serving the helicopter industry since 1980, placing a premium on attending to our customers needs with the highest level of professionalism, quality, and service. Throughout the 30 years of operating and maintaining helicopters…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|