S-92 Avionics OJT Trainer
Summit Helicopters •
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International, International
- S-92 Avionics Maintenance Trainer will report to the Training Manger and be responsible for establishing and implementing informal OJT programs for S-92 Avionics technicians.
- Develop and provide formal instruction on the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of S-92 avionics systems including automatic flight controls, Electronic Standby Instrument Systems, Air Data Computer System, RAD ALT, IFF, GPS/INS and associated components, at the organizational level of maintenance.
- Develop and instruct advanced OJT avionics and electrical training curriculum for experienced mechanics.
- Develop teaching aids such as charts, graphs, handouts, overheads, and slides to facilitate the technical training courses.
- Directly supervise new maintenance technicians during training evolutions.
- Maintain training records. Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Must have strong communications and interpersonal skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. The instructor shall possess at a minimum the knowledge and experience clearing aircraft and flight equipment discrepancies and three (3) years current experience in their respective disciplines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is mandatory.
- All necessary instructor, technical and skills certifications must be obtained prior to employment.
- Perform in the capacity of Avionics Technician when requested by the Aircraft Maintenance Manager.
- All necessary instructor, technical and skills certifications must be obtained prior to deployment.
- OJT Trainers will only train technicians that have completed initial qualification courses through either Flight Safety International.
- May be required to obtain Ground Support Equipment (GSE) License and perform tasks related to GSE operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Riyadh, Ar Riyad Saudi Arabia, International 11447 International
Summit Helicopters, Inc. has been serving the helicopter industry since 1980, placing a premium on attending to our customers needs with the highest level of professionalism, quality, and service. Throughout the 30 years of operating and maintaining helicopters…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|