Department: DNS – Pilots – 4707
- Puma Pilot required in support of US Navy VERTREP Contract
- Perform External Load and Passenger carrying Operations
- Perform ground & flight responsibilities , authority and accountability IAW scope and nature of the FAA Part 135 Regulations, Rotor Craft Flight Manuals, and EHI Air Carrier Certificate General Operations Manual, EHI Training Manual, and EHI Safety Management System (SMS). Failures to comply with these regulatory requirements are grounds for disciplinary action up to and including dismissal.
Duties & Responsibilities
Ability to operate aircraft IAW FAA Part 133 Regulatory Requirements
- Ability to operate aircraft IAW FAA Part 133 Regulatory Requirements
- Ability to operate aircraft IAW Carrier Air Review Board (CARB) Regulatory Requirements
- Ability to operate the aircraft IAW EHI General Operations Manual
- Ability to pass a FAR 135.293, 297, and 299 check ride
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned will be in direct support of the program relating to operations, maintenance, material, administration, safety, and/or customer support service
FAA Commercial Pilots Certificate, Rotorcraft-Helicopter
- FAA Instrument-Helicopter Rating
- FAA Second Class Medical
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Security Clearance or the ability to obtain security clearance eligibility. Applicants with an active security clearance preferred.
- 1500 Hours Turbine Rotorcraft
- 50 Hours in Puma series in last 60 months; 10 in last 12months
- 150 Hours External Load Operations for PIC positions
- 100 Hours in last 12 months (up to 25 of those hours in sim)
- 25 Hours Night Flight in last 60 months
- 50 Hours Navy VERTREP or Offshore experience
- Holds or able to obtain a US passport for international travel
- Preferred ATP
- Minimum 3,000 hours PIC Helicopter
- SA330/332 experience preferred
- FAR 135 & 133 experience
- Navy VERTREP operations
- HUET / HEEDS Current
- 250 Hours Offshore Experience
- 500 Hours External Load Operations
- Ship Board Fire Fighting
- Helicopter Control Officer qualified
- Able to obtain U.S. DoD Secret Clearance
- Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
- Effective Communication – Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
- Teamwork – Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
- Accountable to Achieving Commitments – Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
- Adaptability to Change – Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|