· Site Manager & Senior licensed station engineer German Airforce contract Laupheim.
· Establish and maintain Line Maintenance base at Laupheim Germany in accordance with the MOE procedures and approved scope.
· Day to day contact management with Airforce at Laupheim.
· Management of maintenance, logistics and EASA relevant infrastructure including all organizational tasks related to production planning, manpower planning, follow up of training and assessments, checks and calibration of tooling and equipment, availability of approved data, follow-up of audit findings and compliance with MOE procedures.
· Management and supervision of the bases manhour plans and shift rosters ensuring sufficient staff is planned in regards to the planned work and respecting the applicable rest and duty requirements, giving input on the MOE Annex 1 manhour plan calculation on monthly basis?
· Ensure optimized and efficient technical operations on the base
· Identify safety hazards and report occurrences via the NHV occurrence reporting system.
· Implement NHV group processes, Rusada processes and EASA Part-145 processes as detailed in the relevant approved organisation documents (MOE, CAME, etc.) and coordinate with the bases ML/CE to ensure compliance.
· Manage, motivate and supervise NHV personnel on the base.
· Act as Senior Licensed Station Engineer in accordance with Part-145 MOE procedures and responsibilities**.**